The 9.9 Crag Workhorse Classic Rope is a high-quality single rope for sport and traditional climbing.
It features the most robust rope construction Mammut has ever produced. Its fine, smooth surface makes the optimized sheath construction particularly abrasion-proof in comparison to standard ropes with a similar diameter. Developed for intensive use on the rocks.
• Cut: Basic
• Rope treatment: Classic • Weight: 65 g/m
• Diameter: 9.9 mm • Impact force: 8.3
• Rope type: Single rope
• Sheath proportion: 39 • Stretch at 80 kg: 7.6
• Stretch on first fall: 32
• UIAA dry test: 46
• UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg): 8-9
- Workhorse construction for ultimate abrasion resistance
- Center mark