Performance at its best: 9.9 Crag Workhorse Dry,
the rope for extreme demands. For sport climbing and traditional climbing applications, the rope benefits from the most robust construction Mammut has ever produced: an optimized sheath construction with a very fine and smooth surface for greater abrasion resistance in comparison to ropes with standard treatments and similar diameters.
The DRY treatment gives the 9.9 Crag Workhorse Dry greater durability and a long service life.
• Cut: Basic
• Rope treatment: Dry• Weight: 65 g/m
• Diameter: 9.9 mm• Impact force: 8.5
• Rope type: Single rope• Sheath proportion: 39
• Stretch at 80 kg: 7
• Stretch on first fall: 30
• UIAA dry test: 1.5• UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg): 9 - 10
Workhorse construction for ultimate abrasion resistance Lasting effectiveness in repelling water and dirt according to UIAA for maximum safety in the toughest conditions
• Achieves < 1.5% in UIAA water absorption tests
• Optimized abrasion resistance thanks to Dry finishing
• Ready to climb, packed to prevent tangling, no need to uncoil the rope before use
• Center mark