Alnasca II Low GTX® Men - very lightweight low-cut approach shoe. The Alnasca combines high-quality material, fit and design with cutting-edge technology. Basefit for outstanding heel support and optimized lacing for additional support. The Michelin outsole provides excellent grip on any alpine approach. Unparalleled precision thanks to the short distance to the rock. Waterproof and breathable thanks to Gore-Tex. The Alnasca in a low-cut version offering flexibility for via ferrata, hiking and approach.
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound