Alnasca II Low GTX® Women: A very lightweight low-cut approach shoe combining high-quality material with an innovative fit and design as well as cutting-edge technology. Basefit and optimized lacing provide excellent heel support. Michelin outsole for an experience close to the rocks with excellent grip on any alpine approach. Waterproof and breathable thanks to Gore-Tex. A flexible low version for via ferrata, hiking and approaches.
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound