The ASP Down Winter offers maximum comfort in minimal temperatures and dry conditions.
The sleeping bag features stretch inserts in the knee area to allow greater freedom of movement, a great benefit for people who prefer to sleep on their side or with retracted legs. The stretch down-proof fabric allows natural movements and makes the sleeping bag feel amazingly comfortable. From hiking to multi-day ski tours, the ASP Down Winter with 90/10 premium goose down and a fill power of 700 cuin offers excellent warmth to minimal weight and packing volume ratio. The design of the sleeping bag is inspired by the legendary ASP snake, hence its name. A sleeping bag that sets new standards in design and function.
Online Only 7-10 day for Delivery
- Maximum sleeping comfort thanks to stretch down-proof fabric
- Add-on YKK anti-snag zipper pull that prevents the zipper from getting caught on material
- Block Tapey closure system on the insulation collar is easy to use in the dark and prevents hair from getting trapped
- Increased comfort and heat performance thanks to the perfectly fitting hood, foot-box design and anatomically shaped insulation collar
- Custom fit hood and spacious foot area
- Intuitive adjustment of hood and insulation collar from the inside via a stowable cord that does not disturb your sleep
- Includes a newly developed, easy-to-use and highly compressible pack bag
- Includes a newly developed storage bag for better protection and storage of the high-quality sleeping bag
- The bottle is not included