The Eigerjoch IN Hybrid jacket from our MAMMUT Eiger Extreme collection is a high-performance insulated jacket. Stretchy fleece panels offer improved freedom of motion and breathability for backcountry ski touring and mountain climbing. The wool content has a naturally odor-inhibiting effect. Its premium Primaloft® Active insulated material keeps you nice and warm while staying breathable – perfect for intense aerobic activities. The front pockets are easily accessible, even while wearing a climbing harness and backpack.
- Lightweight, vapor-permeable, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air outer material with Diamond Fuse technology for an ideal balance of weather protection, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Zonal insulation with 60 g/m² Primaloft® Gold Active
- Inserts on the side, arms and back made from high-quality Pontetorto® Merino Tecnowool® for optimum comfort and a perfect temperature
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with cross-over access
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit