The Haldigrat HS Pants Women ̐ super comfortable hardshell pants for free tourers, their cool fit is inspired by freeriding. Those who don't shy away from strenuous climbs benefit from the high breathability of the pants. The pants' design focuses on the most important features for freeriders, which include good accessibility and the size of the pockets. The long ventilation openings ensure that the body climate remains balanced even during strenuous ascents. Fun Fact: The Haldigrat HS Pants Women are named after the Haldigrat in Central Switzerland ̐ a true freeriding insider tip.
- Raised, elasticated rear waistband for protection against powder snow and increased comfort
- Barryvox®-compatible zipper pocket with a loop inside
- 2 water-repellent zipper pockets
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®
- Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility