As soon as temperatures drop, our Mercury Pro High GTX Men takes over from the Mercury Tour II High GTX summer version. The winter model rises to the challenges of technical terrain with a vibram sole designed specially for winter conditions, offering improved support and more grip even on icy surfaces. Allowing you to enjoy your winter hikes or snowshoe tours with optimum sure-footed grip. The Mercury Pro High GTX Men also features a higher shaft for greater stability as well as shock protection in the toe area and at the sides. The warm lining provides the shoe with optimum insulation and heat performance in winter, and is guaranteed to counteract cold feet. Do you like the Mercury Tour II High GTX in summer? Then you’ll love the winter version for the colder months.
- Terracare® leather - made in Germany
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- 3D memo foam
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage
- Vibram® 4 Trek technology