9.5 Crag Dry Rope: a MAMMUT classic in the single rope category.
Ideal for sports climbing or classic climbing.
The 9.5 Crag Dry Rope incorporates the proven properties of our best-selling MAMMUT Infinity rope with a perfect balance of small diameter, low weight and high performance. The DRY finishing makes the rope particularly versatile. A classic and first choice for our athletes.
- Cut: Basic
- Rope treatment: Dry
- Weight: 59 g/m
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Impact force: 8.8
- Rope type: Single rope
- Sheath proportion: 40
- Stretch at 80 kg: 8
- Stretch on first fall: 32
- UIAA dry test: 1.5
- UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg): 8 - 9
- Lasting effectiveness in repelling water and dirt according to UIAA for maximum safety in the toughest conditions
- Achieves < 1.5% in UIAA water absorption tests
- Optimized abrasion resistance thanks to Dry finishing
- Ready to climb, packed to prevent tangling, no need to uncoil the rope before use
- Center mark