When the mountain world calls you: With the Innominata ML Hybrid Jacket, you're all set for your next hike across rugged landscapes or around blue lakes. The jacket is a combination of insulation and mid-layer – perfect for transitions or as an insulating layer on cold winter days. The back and arms are made from Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece with 86 % recycled polyester. The front features recycled synthetic fiber insulation, the outer material is made from ultra-light Pertex® Quantum with 100 % recycled polyester that has undergone a PFC-free waterproofing treatment. Two side pockets and a chest pocket offer easy-access storage space. Wind-repellent, incredibly lightweight and cozily warm. For intensive hikes.
- Combination of mid-layer and insulation
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material made from recycled yarn
- Filled with 100 g Ajungilak® OTI™ Element made from 100% recycled polyester
- High-quality Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece made from recycled polyester offering an ideal warmth-to-weight ratio
- Storm flap behind front zipper for increased weather protection
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Chest zipper pocket