With the Nova III Low GTX from our successful Light Hiking series you are on a hiking course with a good running feeling. This model uses terracare® nubuck leather, which is sustainably produced in Germany. This is produced with minimal use of water, electricity from renewable energy sources and state-of-the-art production methods. The comfortable hiking shoe features a breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and a feminine design. The result of the combination of functional and durable material: a robust shoe with excellent fit, cushioning 3D Memo Foam, non-slip sole and appealing design.
- Terracare® leather - made in Germany
- Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
- 3D memo foam
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage
- Board lasting
- Vibram® Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.