Sender quickdraws are designed for alpine climbing and high-performance sport. The combination of extremely light, compact carabiners and Dyneema® slings delivers an optimum balance of weight and performance. The straight gate with a ribbed grip area allows easier clipping, while the key lock system prevents snagging when clipping and unclipping. The sling varies in width and provides a firm grip; a robust sling protector keeps the lower carabiner in place and reduces wear. The bright orange indicator shows that the sling and protector are attached correctly to the carabiner. For users who need to save weight but still value ergonomics.
- Excellent weight-to-breaking load ratio thanks to the simple carabiner design
- Key lock nose and optimized nose shape for easy dismantling of steep routes
- Lightweight and resilient Dyneema sling
- Protector keeps the lower carabiner in position and reduces wear on the sling
- Protector with indicator for correct attachment