The Workhorse Keylock quickdraw is setting standards in handling and performance.
The ergonomically shaped carabiner sits perfectly in your hand. Its generous geometry, the ribbed grip zone on the straight gate and the improved key lock nose allow easier clipping and unclipping. The innovative profile construction makes it extremely robust and at the same time saves weight.
The polyester sling provides a firm grip; a robust sling protector keeps the lower carabiner in place and reduces wear. A bright orange indicator shows that the sling and protector are attached correctly to the carabiner. Leaving you free to focus on climbing.
- Easy clipping thanks to compact gate and key lock nose
- Sits perfectly in your hand thanks to an ergonomic design and large carabiner body
- Vari-width sling offering a firm grip
- Easy dismantling of routes thanks to key lock nose
- Excellent weight-to-breaking load ratio thanks to the simple carabiner design
- Suitable for intensive use thanks to polyester sling, reinforced zones in areas particularly subject to wear and sling protector
- Mountaineering | Climbing
Straight Gate/Bent Gate Key Lock
Top carabiner 22 mm | Bottom carabiner 25 mm