Alugator Ride 3.0
A handy model for a wide range of uses: thanks to its ergonomic, asymmetrically shaped T-grip, the Alugator Ride 3.0 sits comfortably in the hand, while the blade made of hardened and anodized aluminum won't leave you in the lurch.
The stabilization ribs afford particularly high resilience. Thanks to its straight blade back, the Alugator Ride 3.0 is ideally suited to cutting straight snow profiles.
With its space-saving blade design, the shovel can also be carried easily and rounds out your safety equipment with its Safety Orange design.
- Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped T-grip for efficient transfer of strength
- Space-saving blade design | Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor
UIAA approved Standard 156