Robust on the outside, warm and soft on the inside. The Aconcagua Jacket is made from Polartecå¨ Power Stretch ProTM material and is the ideal technical solution for mountaineers looking for a lightweight insulating fleece. The quick-drying material has a nylon surface and is abrasion-proof. The jacket also features two backpack- and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets.
Was already in former times one of my favourite products. Warm, good fit and very comfortable to wear.
Dani Arnold - Pro Team Alpine
Technical fleece jacket for mountaineers
Dani Arnold is ready. Ready for new adventures. On the way there, our Mammut Pro Team athlete relies on light but functional clothing. The Aconcagua ML Jacket Men not only looks good under down and hard shell jackets in layering principle, it is also comfortable to wear on the move. The outer material of the jacket is robust, while the inside is particularly soft and warm. It makes it the ideal technical solution for all mountaineers looking for a light but insulating fleece.Features
- UV protection (UPF): UPF 50+
- Very robust, warm, elastic Polartec Power Stretch Pro with super-abrasion-proof nylon surface
- YKK Vislon front zipper for smooth operation
- High-quality flat chinguard and zipper underlay
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Bonded pocket bags for low friction and clean look
- High-quality, low-profile thumb loops that close neatly at the opening
- Made in Europe
- Item no. 1014-00320
- Weight 435g
- Cut Athletic Fit