The Ducan BOA® High is a technical hiking shoe for outdoor enthusiasts who demand performance.
The BOA® Fit System allows a customized fit. Simply turn the dial for extremely precise adjustment – with just one hand, any time and any place. Mammut Flextron Technology® supports the natural rolling movement of the foot for more efficient use of energy when hiking, while Mammut Georganic 3D Technology® guarantees maximum comfort. All parts in contact with the foot are anatomically shaped with great precision. Optimized for hiking: a Vibram® rubber blend for secure grip on outdoor surfaces and a sole design that supports self-cleaning. The waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Mammut Flextron Technology™
- Mammut Georganic 3D Technology
- Vibram® Flextron outsole
- Elastic Gore-Tex® material
- 3D Knitted Textile: Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knitting. Elastic, adapts to shape, excellent ventilation
- Boa® Fit System: Patented Boa® closure system allows fast and secure tightening. The system can be adapted to any situation and can be operated while wearing gloves.
- Elastic 3D Knit Sock Construction
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction